Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PART OF ANY NUTRITIOUS BREAKFAST


  Well, maybe I was a little bored. The kids got a kick out of it this morning. 
  A new session begins Tuesday. I think we have a great thing going with the community center with one exception...sometimes we just can't use the space. I would like to have at least 4 days available to us for the same price. Nobody in this city has done what we have done so far. A lot of the credit goes to Joady (Cont. Ed. Director) for being so flexible but I also think we can do better. We have an instant training facility any where we pull the trailer. Meanwhile I will try to stike a deal with some shelter for the winter. Great training last night! Good crowd. Great effort. Friday will be nonstop beat-down so people can get out as soon as they want for the the party night. Class will not end early but feel free to cut out as soon as you have had enough. I will have an  I go/You go session for the hour. Time to pour some water.

No comments: