Saturday, October 18, 2008

FRIDAY SHOCKER !!!!


  Well, maybe not a great shocker but a big surprise to be sure. I was stiff after the mild training on Friday outside community center. I think it was the double press overhead walking that got things fired-up. Either way it was just the six of us in the cool breeze talkin' smart and training light. The large groups are fun and great for the program, but small groups are more personal and allow for some specific training. Thanks to everyone that made it and for contributing to the selection of lifts we performed. I was looking at the VERTICAL ENDEAVORS website today thinking we should put some of our strength to the test and climb some walls. This would be a FPKB sponsored event (no cost to you) and I would need a commitment in order to reserve the space and instructor. I have never climbed the boulder walls before so I would set up a group lesson for everyone. Then, we climb at will. Tuesday is a snatch day...BRING GLOVES. I hope your weekend is a good one.

No comments: