Sunday, November 2, 2008

FRIDAY RECAPPED !! THANKS FOR HANGING IN!!!


  Wow, what a great session on Friday. I have not done anything like that in a while so I felt it on Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to all that joined me. The new session begins on Friday. We will revisit the basics and the theories behind Hard-style training. New people will gather a better understanding of what is happening to them while veterans will use heavy bells to illustrate the point. Like the saying goes, 'if it is boring then it is too light'. This is going to be a productive week. I hope it generates some productive news about training locations. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for anything that may be suitable. Winter is approaching fast. Tuesday training is on the list provided it is not raining. I will email the group. Enjoy what remains of the indian summer.

~Michael 

No comments: