Thursday, December 4, 2008

GOTTA' SAY IT !!


 I just don't know what to do with myself. I am so psyched that I am not in a cold garage, pressing cold bells that would freeze to my gloves, that I could spit. And, just in the nick of time. It is cold out there.
 Yesterdays training is what I call a "sleeper".  Take a simple movement and apply the hard-style principles. The result is the simple but sinister training that makes KBs. There is a thread on the DD forum I read today. The author is trying to figure out why he is getting stronger but isn't getting the larger muscle size. So, he is applying the principles without understand them or the results. He likes the results...he just thought maybe he would get bigger. What part of lean strength and muscle recruitment is he not understanding? It's part of the Westerners failed mentality that a bigger muscle must be stronger. Stop me before I get dizzy.........  

No comments: