Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FINALLY.........CARPETS IN.


 Okay. So it wasn't Monday. Tuesday is a close second. The carpet is in AND I was glad to see the artsy fartsy types relaxing on the loading dock. As a matter of fact, they were relaxing so much they managed to leave behind some of the pot they were smoking. Oh,... poor artsy fartsy types. What will they do without their ganja for creative power. I really was waiting for one of them to come and knock on the door and say, "hay mon, got my doobage?" Ya', I got your doobage. No, you can't have it back. Your too stupid to be smoking pot. Have a nice day. Anyway, doobage aside, training went well the first official day even though we were hopping over seams. Now the stuff is in. By 'stuff ' I mean carpet. If I am not too stoned on Wednesday we will do some strength floor work that is long over due and then hit the bells (no, that isn't more stoner talk...I really mean to train with the kettlebells). Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids (I have a horrible cotton mouth). See you Wednesday!!
BTW- special thanks to Roxanne for pointing out my error in how I hung Ol' Glory. The union needs to be on the flags right (our left when looking at it straight on) or on the north side. Forgive me.......I can't blame this on the pot.

No comments: