Saturday, June 14, 2008

EXTRA TRAINING ON MONDAY(16)/WEDNESDAY(18)


The weather looks favorable for additional training and practice. Added training days are open to any class member enrolled. It doesn't matter if your a "one dayer" or "two-dayer". For those that haven't been to an open session, it is very informal. Sometimes we work independently. Sometimes it is group work. I will help or tweek movements in between my own training. If you want to bring someone that has no previous exposure to kettlebells you are welcome and they are your responsibility. I provide the weapons. I will insert myself into your instruction only if I see something unsafe. My focus is for an upbeat fast moving training session. Not to spend a lot of time teaching. The only exception is if you are already a student. I will help with anything. We can meet at the Community Center at 5:15 for an hour or so. Check this blogsite a couple hours before class. I will post a cancellation at least 1 1/2-2 hours before class time if the weather doesn't look good. WE WILL BE OUTSIDE!
Friday hit to the main focus of strength training and what we are doing with kettlebells...hardstyle. I felt like a brick wall rolling out of bed this morning. Bullet proof! Long cycle presses and squats. GGrrrrrr!!!!!! The rope was just silly. Added punishment. There is value in the movement. And it is fun to watch people.....uh.....well, churn butter? What some people did to that poor rope was just obscene. Fifteen seconds is a LONG TIME !
If you did not get an email from me recently about the extra training, email me here through the 'about me/profile' link so I can get you on my group list for this summers training notifications in August . THANKS !!!!!
I have Turkish Get-ups (TGU) and a special hell on the menu for Monday. It will rock!!
If you did not get an email notification from me about the extra training days, email me here through the 'about me/profile' link. I am building a contact list for the August training. FREE MONTH!!! Now that's love!

No comments: