Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not that long ago....


...it was just another empty space. I came across this picture last night. Some will think back when we were still in the community center as the beginning of NEKB. Others will remember with reverence when NEKB only had one beer fridge. Either way I had the doors open this morning while vacuuming (Yes, I agree. In a perfect world 'vacuuming' would have one 'u' and two 'm's'.) and listening to the radio happier than a pig in mud.

For my training today I kept it simple. Vacuumed and pushed the Prowler. The Prowler kicked my butt, but my vacuuming is really coming along !

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Wow I do remember the "old days" like shown in the photo and the lawn outside the St Anthony Police dept looking like a bombing zone from us dropping the bells. We have come along way and I am very proud to say I have been along for the ride.
Thank you Michael for being our fearless leader and making everyone so much stronger.

Michael Rendle SFG-Team Leader said...

My pleasure...really. If it all ended right now, I had a blast doin' it.