Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A History of Evolution...


This is a picture taken in a friends garage of their skis. This is about half of them. At some point thru the years I think every pair has skied past me or been in front of me on a lift. My point is simple.This is what they do and they have the boneyard to prove it. You don't know them. They didn't go national or win olympic titles. They have just stuck with something they love. They ARE expert skiers. Quietly enjoying a sport. Supporting that sport. Pushing that sport thru the years so other can enjoy it some day. This kind of dedication is why others can come and go from the ski resorts and there is still a ski resort to come and go from. Why is this important? Because it is the RKC and NE Kettlebells. We do because it works. We have the track record to prove it. Matt just pressed a #7 (32 kg) . The women are blowing PR's out of the water. We care about it. It's important. Others will never get it or understand it...and that's okay. This matters to me. It's fun for me. I take them on vacation and long weekends. I look forward to getting together with like minded people. It is exactly how you get a collection of ski's in your garage.

READ THIS. It is a long read but it will end any discussions about the RKC-"Hard-Style" effectiveness.

No comments: