Wednesday, November 5, 2008

POSSIBLE FUTURE HOME BASE


  Well, Here is a reasonable picture of the space I found. The idea is to get some color into it soon. We would have a loading dock entry and warm bells year round. The floor is concrete. That is good and bad. Easy to clean but cool in the winter. I have looked into rubber flooring. It will have to wait. Approx' cost is $3000-$6000.00.  We can  live in it a while until it is determined where rubber is useful. Use your imagination. Think rings, pull-up bars, kettlebells and other implements of torture. Parking is great to the south along the building and RR track. It is an odd shape but, let's face it...so are we. Another walk thru is today at 4:30 pm (1618 Central Ave N.E.) I love the idea we can keep this N.E.

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

Michael, I just put rubber matting in my workout room in my home gym. Now granted it is not nearly as large of a space, I had great luck shopping for "horse stall" mats...6ft x 4 ft 3/4inch thick. I was able to find them for $38 per unit compared to $80 per unit when called "gym" mats. I had to drive to Amish country, but it was well worth the trip. There must be horse supply places in your neck of the woods.

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Mike -
The new space looks great! Things are really rolling along for you! More power to you!

~Renee