Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TODAYS TRAINING


Today was a day off for me. That is , until I read the Dragon Door forum. Jason Brown (one of the most outspoken RKC Team Leaders) posted what he felt was a disappointing effort. The ladder is to 10. Alternating with swings and burpees. 1 swing/1 burpee, 2 swings/2burpees...and so on. Get it done in 5 minutes. He did it in 5 min 41 sec. using a 24kg for the swings. We do this type of drill all the time in class. We will crush his score on Friday for the final, hopefully. If not, we are still in great company. By the way, I used the 28 kg and finished in 4 min 5 sec. Why the 28 kg? Because I thought I had grabbed the 24kg. OOPS.

1 comment:

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

One More Comment,

I like the 10 Swings - One burpee, 9 Swings, two Burpee etc. better...

I've never timed it, I will next time!