Monday, April 20, 2009

RKC !!!


  Had a great time at the RKC on Sunday. Many of you made it a point to be victims. Great effort. I think it is important to go and size us up with whatever else is out there and then come back knowing we are keeping step if not leading the pack. The Graduation training was changed due to the weather and it was nothing different than what we have done in the past when I say 'grab a weight you can hang with.' Roxanne had a great experience and she passed!!! Now she needs to heal for a week. I came across many old friends from previous Cert's. It is always good to rub shoulders with like minds. Thanks to everyone for participating. I highly encourage it in the future. See everyone tonight!! I am motivated for a fast and furious session. I have some inner demons that need un-leashing.

No comments: