Thursday, April 30, 2009

ON THE FLOOR.....




...laughing my *ss off. I wanted a picture of a pig for this blog entry. So I did what I usually do and stuck a key word into a google search.  I googled  "swine photo" and the above photo popped up. I love it! Gotta love the search engines AND they are never wrong. The reason for this post is the MN Dept of Health has confirmed the first person to have the H1N1 flu virus. They dropped the 'Swine' in flu. The pork industry was taking a hit. The creepying thing about this virus is the symptoms are so mild. Then you get nailed and your past the point of recovery. We should always be aware of who is coughing around us but be very careful over the next couple months. If the pattern stays the same this thing should die off fairly soon. Just be careful.

No comments: