Saturday, August 30, 2008

THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT....

A friend of mine sent me this link. Watch this Combat Fitness Test (CFT) the U.S. Marines are now using. The Marines going through the training are 'stock'. Just your average Marine. PATHETIC !!!! What has happened. I would put any of my students up against this group of soft bodies. I keep telling everyone that the training I offer is the real deal. I don't pull punches or water down the content. You are a Hard-core, hard-style bunch and you need to be proud of that. I hope this link works. Sit back and enjoy.
Class starts Tuesday at Wilshire Park in the multipurpose room. Sign up early, please. The program Director is out of office on personal business so we need to give the office staff a little help and not make special adjustments due to late entry. Thanks for your understanding. Have a great weekend and Holiday!!

If it doesn't open, Just copy and paste to the address bar. You gotta' see this!

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=174021&page=1

No comments: