Monday, August 4, 2008

FREED FROM THE RV BONDAGE



Last night was the first night in 13 days that I slept in my own bed. A bed that didn't have wheels attached to them. You know what they say about vacations still holds true. While it was great traveling 2400+ miles in the RV, it's nice to be home.I do not recognize my lawn.
I could not help but notice all the different body types at all the campsites while on vacation. The pools a littered with people. I am not sure why the news keeps reporting that travel is down because of gas prices. These places and the roads where packed. When we were in Ohio we stayed at a state park over night. A very nice Park Ranger by the name of Lynette visited us and we had a great conversation about people and our observations. She was curious about what we did personally and professionally simply because we were not overweight. This was the amazing observation Donna and I had made after a few days on the road. Every campsite was filled with very heavy people. Anyway, we sat and solved all the worlds weight problems and that worked it's way into a kettlebell lesson. Yes, even on the road we are doing the Partys work. Pavel would be proud.
I am putting my house back in order and plan on being up and running soon. I emailed Sarah a few times and was glad to hear that a group was keeping things going... and going and going. This is how we roll. Ya' have to ask yourself, why do we suffer the "beat down" when the rest of the nation is suffering thru the all you can eat buffet?

No comments: