Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keepin' it Real......


Strength training is hard on a number of levels. For the "Type A's" they need to learn to settle their ass down and dial in to the fact that less IS more. Learn to walk away. Train smarter, not harder. For the "B's" thru "Z's" they need to learn to push themselves if they have never pushed before. Again, dancing up a sweat with or without weights isn't strength training. "But Mike, I felt stronger !" Really? Awesome ! I'm glad you reached a good feeling for yourself. Did you also reach for heavier weights? I don't mean your first 3-4 weeks of your gym membership. I'm talking' after 3-4 years of training at the same weight on your belly and on the bench. Did your weight/strength improve? "Well Mike, that wasn't really my goal." Well, mission accomplished. Rite of Passage takes all the guess work out of your training. It's a program. Settle down and dial in. Monday and Wednesday are just 'pre work' for the hell that will be called Friday/Saturday.
Let's talk about today...
Medium or Moderate day...I got my numbers (5x3 rungs). I was surprised. I ran on 3 hours of sleep Sunday and 2 hours on Monday. I thought I would be weak and lethargic. Thankfully I only felt that way at work. I'm using/rep'ing a bell that is 10 lbs less that 50% body weight. I am in a good zone right now. The one extra rung added 100% more work/volume. If you got the Cl&Pr's today...Awesome! That doesn't mean you go up a bell size. Adding ONE RUNG to the ladder on Friday/Saturday is going to add 40 presses (20 per arm). Add 40 presses. Add 40 presses. Add 40 presses. Are you with me? Add 40 presses. Stocks are going up and fast. Adding one more rung...a fifth rung...adds 50 more presses. So sit back and enjoy your stable training. Survive this week and everything goes up one rung. That means the only difference between this week and next will be a total press load requirement of 190 presses this week -vs- 310 presses next week. That is the reward for hitting your numbers....lucky you !!! Shine on......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..