Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SO, YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN ??

Bad knees, bad hips, microscopic tears, inflammation, compression fractures, shin splints, dehydration, bad back and more. These are all the signs of running poorly. Everyone thinks they can run. You just go run...right. The stress put on your joints and body is not joke. If your going to run then learn from some of the best HOW to run. Don't mess with your joints. Learn proper stride. Learn heel strike angles and get some feedback on your posture while your running. We have access to Leslie Branham-Paulsen. She is RKC and a volume of other certifications. Look at her!! She is in fantastic condition and she is a running coach. She can teach you about running. She is a personal trainer and running coach. Need I say more? I could say she is very high level but you know I wouldn't suggest somebody that wasn't on their game. Before you lace up the shoes, contact her for training and save yourself injury or setbacks. I thought of her this past weekend when I was watching the weekenders run the countryside up north. It looked painful for them. I see less pain in my class...but more intensity.
The bells will be swinging now. No more excuses for taking breaks. Kids are in school and I have no plans until winter break to take a break. Get ready to turn it on!!!!

No comments: