Sunday, January 9, 2011

What can I say........


These are a few of my favorite things. Look at this group. How does a collection of people come together on a
Saturday morning to push themselves in sucha' way that so called 'athletes' or 'trainers' would never do. I had a crazy out of body experience as I was drilling the class. I felt the camera pull back...see the building by the track...see the neighborhood......keep backin' out till I saw the state of Minnesota and then the nation and the globe. Who was doing this at this hour and at this level?Normal people don't do this. They don't experience their potential or expect more from themselves. This is high level stuff. I am proud to be associated with the cool kids !!!! Even if I only watched.

2 comments:

Gary Horn said...

I would have come, but I don't like to cry in public.

Michael Rendle SFG-Team Leader said...

Fair enough......