Thursday, November 11, 2010

HIGH TENSION RULES SUPREME !!


Say what you want. High intensity is only good if you add high tension. I love the H.I.T. Man.....and he H.I.T.s hard, but you have to have tension. Lots of tension. We have hit the shoulders pretty good in the last 2.5-3 weeks. If you only broke a sweat you should have been paying more attention to the weight. Meaning, more of it. Today I broke thru a huge barrier for me. Strict pressed the Beast on the left. Don't tell me Pavel's principles don't work. I just can't hear it. Hard-Style is not the only way to train strength but it has been the most effective and consistent method of training principles I have ever come in contact with during my travels. It works and it doesn't apologize for being hard.

1 comment:

Gary Horn said...

Congrats on your achievement, Michael!