Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Chatter...


...on the forum about the clean. Not sure why this is such a difficult move for people. I still think volume is the key. They don't mention it much on the forum. No, they have all these tricky and slick descriptions to assist a person visualize what they are doing. That's not how it is done during the RKC. Nope. Volume. Rip your hands up volume. When your done 'hurting' yourself by slamming the bell into your body and wrist...you get the awakening and rapture. Volume and seeing it over and over. Oh well, the forum continues. I will keep you posted. If something great comes across other than a bunch of people trying to talk smart about one of the basics...I'll let you know.
  I am broke. Busted. Trashed. Friday and Saturday took it out of me. I miss Jc !! As Pavel would say, "Simple and sinister."  We did TGU's and Two handed/bottoms up snatches. That's it. Anybody not feeling great? I mean it was work. Quite the meat grinder. But we did it. Think about the first time you started training. Compare that to the training we did FRI/SAT. Nice job, Rock Stars!!!  At least it was easy on the hands. 
  More grinds on Monday. We will destroy the presses and get those elbows straight. Hand friendly to be sure.
  Our ladies are heading to Ireland and we just lost one to Mexico for a week. Spring is in the air. I think the 'fever' is beginning to break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard one girl went to the caribbean :)